Designed by SWM at Thingiverse.
Masquerade Mask 2
Tired of not blending in at masquerade parties? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Why? This mask is not only a masquerade mask, it also molds perfectly to your face (for extra mystery)!
Here’s how it works:
- Place the outside/painted side of the mask face down on a clean, flat surface.
- Gradually heat the whole mask at a close range with a hair dryer on medium heat for approximately 10 to 15 seconds.
- Feel the temperature so that you don’t burn your face.
- While the mask is still malleable, press and hold it against your face in the wearing position, until it has cooled and set.
- As it cools and sets, the mask will remain in the shape of your own face. Forever.
This mask comes in your desired colour. When the mask is flat and cold, do not over bend or flex it as the protective clear coat could start hairline chipping.
This product is 3D printed in PLA plastic. Do not expose it to excessive heat.
Available in different materials, sizes and colours (price may vary).
Bulk order items are negotiable.